Friday, March 26, 2010

Begin...


Well, this is the beginning of my blogging journey! I have my sister, Tana to thank for that! I'm not super crafty but I will try and keep up!

While at my sister Tana's when I was doing the walk through of her remodel, I noticed a wall hanging in her bathroom that had the simple word "Begin" I know it's only one word but I stood there and stared at it for a while. After leaving her bathroom (because that might have been awkward had I lingered longer) in the back of my mind that word just kept popping back up. So when making the 8 hour drive back to Montana and after much mental reflection I decided to... Begin.


I started taking walks, a little at a time and now frequently. I make my bed every morning (ok, almost every morning!!!) I am more fervent in my personal improvements (i.e. getting dressed in the morning :) putting shoes on and makeup!) I have laughed more at nothing, and let go of some things. I decided to like my life again. Simply by applying the word... Begin!


So that's my message to you today... or tonight rather! Just BEGIN!!!! Do something today that you have ALWAYS said you were going to do, or wanted to do!!! Trust me, it's life changing...


Sun Down for now...


Montana Girl*

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Inspiring as always!!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world ! i just post pictures, never have been to good at writting. Love the "begin" how true , thanks for the inspration !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great first post! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging word Wynn! I try to keep ours up to date but I have been slacking lately and I LOVE your first post gives me lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete